"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have". - Frederick Koenig

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day One: L'Oreal Youth Code



So, day one of using the new L'Oreal Youth Code new beauty regimen leaves me thinking that I already love the moisturizer.  After using everything from Ponds to Chanel & previously working in the beauty industry I haven't found anything that feels this wonderful going on; it really is like silk AND it keeps me hydrated all day without feeling greasy or heavy - even after being outside in the cold.  Obviously not much to say about benefiting any factors of aging at this point, but I'll keep you posted as I have additional info to share.  :)

Now, on to deciding which pub to frequent for dinner tonight.  Gravy ... yummmm.

1 comment: