"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have". - Frederick Koenig

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Photohunt: Your Choice, Helen's New Year

Since this week is a free PhotoHunt week, I'm posting one of my favorite shots from our New Year's Eve night out.  Something about it really engages me - maybe how it seems to capture the excitement and buzz of the restaurant that night, or maybe it's just my affinity towards all things shiny.  Anyway, hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


While I'm at it, here are some of my other favorite shots from that same night ...

Jay and me on the outside looking in



one very yummy martini olive


our favorite mixologist, Rodney




and, a view from our table.






1 comment: