"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have". - Frederick Koenig

Monday, August 29, 2011

Clarisonic Challenge, Week 4


Dear Clarisonic Plus,


THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!  Not only have you improved my complexion by making it feel cleaner and fresher, you have somehow seemed to turn back the clock making it look healthier and younger with an improved texture, tone AND clarity.  Here I always thought it was moisture creams and drinking jugs of water that made all the difference, but you have proven that a daily exfoliation and deep clean go hand in hand with my hydration and moisturizer.  
No longer do I need to splurge on an expensive facial for my complexion to look and feel great, or to spend a little time pampering myself.  Now I have it all right at my fingertips! What more could I ask for?  Oh, I don't know, maybe the Opal Sonic Infusion System?  I think so!


Your new friend forever,


b-

No comments:

Post a Comment