I present for your consideration ...
... THE KIWI COLADA!
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: about 3/4 cup)
|Try prepping your kiwi in bulk.|
- 5 peeled kiwifruit, divided
- 3 cups ice
- 1/4 cup light rum
- 1/4 cup Midori (melon-flavored liqueur)
- 3 tablespoons Cream of Coconut (such as Coco Lopez)
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- Cut 4 kiwifruit into quarters, and place in a blender. Set remaining kiwifruit aside. Add ice and remaining ingredients to blender; process until smooth. Strain mixture through a sieve into a pitcher; discard seeds. Divide evenly among 6 glasses. Cut remaining kiwifruit into 6 slices; garnish each glass with 1 kiwifruit slice.