"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have". - Frederick Koenig

Monday, January 9, 2012

Clip of the Day - Justice "On'n'On"

Happy Monday people!  At the risk of being repetitive, I have another musical 'Clip of the Day' today.  I know, I know, variety is the spice of life, and if that's the case then I am already turning into a nice big bowl of bland for 2012... blah, blah, blah.  At least there is musical variety compared to the last clip (which you can find here if you missed it), AND this one has a neat little EP coming out on iTunes at the end of the month.  Hope you enjoy one of the new tracks off of Justice's latest album "Audio, Video, Disco".  Tres spicy, eh?




If you like what you see, let me know!  Click the 'Join This Site' button at the top right of the homepage and keep up with every post.

No comments:

Post a Comment