"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have". - Frederick Koenig

Friday, January 6, 2012

Clip of the Day - Walk off the Earth & Sarah Blackwood - Somebody That I Used to Know (Gotye cover)

This was just shared with me (Thanks Jay!), and couldn't NOT share it forward.  I don't know anything about the band to determine whether or not I'm a huge fan of them as a whole, but I do think this cover is actually better than the original Gotye track.  Five very talented people, one guitar, and a beautiful song.  It's quite amazing, beautifully arranged, a bit of a surprise, and I just love it - what more can you ask for other than that out of life?  Enjoy!




Like it enough to make it part of your music library?  You can download it here for $1 USD (or contribute more if you like it that much): http://bit.ly/yrnlSA

No comments:

Post a Comment