"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have". - Frederick Koenig

Friday, March 11, 2011

'Drink' of the Moment: Whipahol, Whipped Lightning

Not feeling like much of a sit and write tonight since I've got other things to attend to, but I couldn't just leave you in the dark on my amazing new Drink of the Moment find.  This one, while not really a drink, and only consisting of one real component doesn't leave much for you to prep, but does leave everything to the imagination.  I'd like to introduce you to my new little friend 'Whipahol'.


Yep, that is EXACTLY what it looks like.  Someone has gone and made a boozy whipped cream.  There is a God.  While it's not too fancy on the outside, there is definitely a party going on inside, and you should plan on inviting yourself.  The picture above is of the Amaretto flavored version, but it comes in a LOT of different flavors (White Chocolate Raspberry, Caramel Pecan, German Chocolate, Hazelnut Espresso, you get the picture), and while I thought I had hit paydirt when I found all of the recipes on the website, I have honestly just been having enough fun tipping the can up and doing little shots of happy whipped cream.  I mean, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment