"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have". - Frederick Koenig

Monday, December 26, 2011

ABSOLUT Folly - Holiday Series - Absolut Vitamin C

So I have outdone myself.  I know, I know - I am just a guest on this blog.  I know that you think the Absolut Holiday Series would come to a close after Christmas.  But NO!  Delicious Absolut Vodka cocktails will continue through New Year's and we don't have any time to waste.  No we don't.  Not a minute.

I woke up this morning and said to myself, I am thirsty.  But I also felt that some of my nutrients and vitamin levels were a bit low.  Thirst + Low Vitamins + After Holiday Need For A Pick-Me-Up equals only one thing to resolve that:  Absolut Vitamin C.  This is a really refreshing, with the kick of a natural energy drink that will have you sailing through the Boxing Day sales with ease and patience.  (Wait, do you guys even know what Boxing Day is?  Hmmm how should I explain this.  OK, got it!   It is Black Friday without the violence with everyone speaking French in Québec!  FUN!  Plus, you get to use your gift cards that you received for Christmas.  Smart, right?  I know, I know!)  While I would love to continue to enhance your culture, you need to get your Fannie Mae in gear and make this spectacular cocktail that will really surprise you!



Absolut Vitamin C
Find yourself a sassy, spunky glass that is 8 oz and fill it with ice.  (For some reason, this holiday I am stuck on these cocktails in white wine glasses filled with ice.   Don't know why, but it works!)
Add 2 oz of Absolut Ruby Red
Fill almost to the top with fresh squeezed orange juice.  (You can substitute with fake, concentrate, but you will really be missing out...)
1-2 splashes of Perrier or Club Soda
Garnish with a lime if you would like.

I am telling you .. I am on FIRE!  You will LOVE LOVE IT!   Happy Boxing!  Joyeuses Fêtes à vous tous!!!


If you like what you see, let me know!  Just click the 'Join This Site' button at the top right of the homepage to make sure you have a drink for every moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment