"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have". - Frederick Koenig

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

ABSOLUT Folly - My Secret Santa Holiday Series

Ho! HO! HO!  Do I ever have a surprise for you (and kind of for me too)!  With the holidays shifting into full gear this week (in chronological order: Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy New Year, etc), it appears I have a drunk elf Secret Santa stopping in as a guest blogger to deliver fabulous little gifts straight from the package store. Picking up from where my 'Drink of the Moment' series left off, I hope you enjoy this 'ABSOLUT Folly'.  Don't you just love holiday surprises?
*******************************************************************************


Well Hello!  I have the distinct pleasure of being a guest blogger for this fabulous blog, with my specialty: Absolut cocktails made with the most wonderful vodka in the world, Absolut Vodka.  The posts will be grouped by theme so let's get started right away!

For the first (well, ok, second - see Absolut Snowy Cranberry Martini) cocktail I would like to present the delicious Absolut Mistletoe!  To have the greatest impact, you may wish to fire up the bombastic version of Justin Bieber's Mistletoe.  Not required.  But fun!  After all, we are having fun, right?  Moreover, having your holiday honey at your side will give even more excitement to this lovely libation.  I may have had one too many already, but to you my favorite readers, you must know that Absolut Vodka flows constantly through my veins.  And arteries.    What were we talking about?  Ah yes, the Absolut Mistletoe!



Absolut Mistletoe
1 part Absolut Vodka
2 parts cranberry juice
1 part swanky glass, filled with ice
splash of fresh lime juice
splash of lemon-lime soda
garnish with a mint sprig

Sip it down, and steal a smooch!   Gâtez-vous, chers amis!

(Did I mention my name?  No?  Well how about this ... tell me about your experience with Absolut Mistletoe in the comments section, and I will consider it.  Maybe!)



If you like what you see, let me know!  Just click the 'Join This Site' button at the top right of the homepage to make sure you have a drink for every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment